N2N Services Inc. is looking for a seasoned professional to support Luminis Administration, Systems Administration and Database Administration projects for our clients in US and Canada. Please send resumes to email@example.com asap.
- Works on medium and large complex projects that are enterprise wide and require the highest level of expertise and multiple technical disciplines.
- Supports Luminis installation, Implementation, Integration, technical support and any project needs as requested by his/her supervisor
- Accountable for projects, and takes responsibility for the quality of work delivered. Sets timeframes and schedules to meet customer and corporation needs.
Defining and developing the project scope of multiple complex projects with assistance from the project team.
- Providing design recommendations, developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- Responsible for writing moderate to complex design specifications. Translating business and technical requirements into detailed design specifications for application code and modules.
- Preparing and presenting status updates for various projects.
- Developing software application modules using disciplined software development processes.
- Provides assistance in researching new and emerging technologies. Works with vendors to understand technology. Evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included.
- Ensures project management methodologies are followed.
- Supports and enhances existing software applications
- Identifies ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve efficiencies and results.
- Provides technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members