We are currently on Luminis 4, and use Cascade CMS to manage the internal documents that we post to the portal. We created a Docs folder within /opt/luminis/webapps/luminis/jsp and this serves our purpose. Any document we publish to that folder is protected from public view, you have to be logged into the portal to open it. We want the same functionality with Luminis 5. Is anyone else using a CMS for their document management? Looking initially at the Documents and Media Display portlet, its not doing the same that we require from our CMS. Any thoughts?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Thanks Tom! 1 month 1 week ago
- LDAP settings and firewall 1 month 2 weeks ago
- portal-ext.properties settings 2 months 1 week ago
- FIX - old luminis 4 bookmarks in LP5.3 4 months 3 weeks ago
- Portal implementation strategy 6 months 1 day ago
- old luminis 4 bookmarks in LP5.3 6 months 1 week ago
- Anyone find a resolution? 7 months 2 weeks ago
- Embedding Luminis in Drupal 8 months 1 week ago
- TLS 1.2 with Java 7 8 months 3 weeks ago
- JDK SSL Limit 9 months 6 days ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- Can anyone help me with this error? Issue RESOLVED
- Am I missing the instructions on how/when to install openDS? Issue RESOLVED
- Luminis 5.3 implementation step guide
- Portal position at Lehigh University
- CMS with Luminis 5?
- CMS with Luminis V?
- Luminis 5 Performance
- Editing the Academic Profile Channel
- total n00b trying to install Luminis 5.x
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 39