We are currently on Luminis 4, and use Cascade CMS to manage the internal documents that we post to the portal. We created a Docs folder within /opt/luminis/webapps/luminis/jsp and this serves our purpose. Any document we publish to that folder is protected from public view, you have to be logged into the portal to open it. We want the same functionality with Luminis 5. Is anyone else using a CMS for their document management? Looking initially at the Documents and Media Display portlet, its not doing the same that we require from our CMS. Any thoughts?
You are here
Active forum topics
- issue with creating filter 3 days 13 min ago
- I commented on Ellucian 3 days 11 hours ago
- Luminis Mobile App 1 week 3 days ago
- Luminis 5.3 Classified Ads portlet 4 weeks 16 hours ago
- A navigation bar is hidden below 1300 horizontal 1 month 1 day ago
- Thanks Tom! 3 months 1 day ago
- LDAP settings and firewall 3 months 1 week ago
- portal-ext.properties settings 4 months 1 day ago
- FIX - old luminis 4 bookmarks in LP5.3 6 months 2 weeks ago
- Portal implementation strategy 7 months 3 weeks ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- Luminis Mobile App
- Can anyone help me with this error? Issue RESOLVED
- Am I missing the instructions on how/when to install openDS? Issue RESOLVED
- Luminis 5.3 implementation step guide
- Portal position at Lehigh University
- CMS with Luminis 5?
- CMS with Luminis V?
- Luminis 5 Performance
- Editing the Academic Profile Channel
- total n00b trying to install Luminis 5.x
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 39