I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Different error, same underlying cause? 5 days 1 hour ago
- See fix below 1 week 4 days ago
- OC 1 week 4 days ago
- I have verified that firefox 1 week 6 days ago
- Figured it out 1 week 6 days ago
- I know it's not much of a fix 1 week 6 days ago
- Hmmm 2 weeks 4 hours ago
- login.jsp not similar 2 weeks 4 days ago
- files in course/group studio 2 weeks 4 days ago
- remedy from Ellucian 2 weeks 4 days ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- Portal position at Lehigh University
- CMS with Luminis 5?
- CMS with Luminis V?
- Luminis 5 Performance
- Editing the Academic Profile Channel
- total n00b trying to install Luminis 5.x
- Luminis will not log in properly
- Classified Ads for LP5?
- GCF connector pickup.reponse not deauthenticating
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 38