I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Does anyone have a work 3 days 18 hours ago
- thanks 1 week 15 hours ago
- Lock down home community pages 1 week 17 hours ago
- SSB URL Encoder 1 week 3 days ago
- same issue 1 week 4 days ago
- CAS does support fallthrough 4 weeks 15 hours ago
- Initializing caching service ERROR on portal server 1 month 13 hours ago
- Legacy vs. import-generated LMS objects 1 month 18 hours ago
- Thanks much, this is 1 month 1 day ago
- Scratch that 1 month 1 day ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- Syntax Highlighting Now Available on Lumdev
- WebServlet - status: rejected, clientid
- Lumdev Celebrates 10 years today!
- Link Tracking using Google Analytics
- Dissapointed with Ellucian Portal for Banner
- Luminis IV -- How To Create An Account With A Password That Never Expires
- How to move Icons left?
- Goodbye Luminis
- Lum5 PHP Login Name
- DMZ setting for luminis 4 and 5?
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 34