I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Thanks Nick. From the docs I 3 hours 51 min ago
- VisualVM 1 day 9 hours ago
- SSL Offloading not supported...!!! 2 days 11 hours ago
- Adam, 3 days 1 hour ago
- Unfortunately for security 3 days 7 hours ago
- load balancer session timeout 1 week 2 hours ago
- My issue turned out to be 1 week 2 hours ago
- My 5.1.1 installation, it 1 week 2 hours ago
- Luminis PDK 1 week 4 hours ago
- New theme 1 week 5 hours ago
There is currently 1 user online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- BANNER Authentication to CAS
- Update JSVC / use java agents with Luminis 4.3?
- User role history in Luminis
- Lumdev Update
- Evernote Web Clipper issue with Targeted Announcements
- External CAS server setup
- blackboard sso with auto-signon building block
- SAML 2.0
- Why is luminis 5 better than 4?
- Kronos/Argos CPIP
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 32