I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- LP5 password 1 day 7 hours ago
- LP5 password 1 week 1 day ago
- Integration with Canvas 1 month 1 day ago
- Integration with Canvas 1 month 2 weeks ago
- D2L Lp5 integration 1 month 2 weeks ago
- We upgraded 1 month 3 weeks ago
- Person myperson = mySession 1 month 3 weeks ago
- GCF to Office 365 Luminis 4 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Hi Jim, 2 months 3 weeks ago
- Hi Alex, 2 months 3 weeks ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- CMS with Luminis V?
- Luminis 5 Performance
- Editing the Academic Profile Channel
- total n00b trying to install Luminis 5.x
- Luminis will not log in properly
- Classified Ads for LP5?
- GCF connector pickup.reponse not deauthenticating
- Portlets.com - We Don't Make Luminis 5, We Make It Better! :)
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 38