I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Not email, but targeted announcements 1 week 1 day ago
- new admin 1 week 1 day ago
- security of custom content 1 week 1 day ago
- 4.3 fix TLSv1.1 1 week 1 day ago
- SSO toolkit and O365 1 week 2 days ago
- Banner role term criteria 1 week 4 days ago
- Service alerts from RSS feed on CAS login page 2 weeks 5 hours ago
- Promoted 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Role Refreshes 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Promote enhancement request 2 weeks 4 days ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- total n00b trying to install Luminis 5.x
- Luminis will not log in properly
- Classified Ads for LP5?
- GCF connector pickup.reponse not deauthenticating
- Portlets.com - We Don't Make Luminis 5, We Make It Better! :)
- Need to change Email text
- So Lost with BEIS
- Syntax Highlighting Now Available on Lumdev
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 36