I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Responsive themes delayed 1 day 3 hours ago
- cptool lptool 1 day 3 hours ago
- Account reconcilliation 1 day 3 hours ago
- Hi Jason, 1 day 12 hours ago
- Thanks Jason. I was hoping 2 days 1 hour ago
- Responsive Themes 2 days 2 hours ago
- reconcilliation project 2 days 3 hours ago
- lptool 2 days 3 hours ago
- HTTPGradeExchangeRelay 6 days 23 hours ago
- Jason, 1 week 5 hours ago
- Trip Davis
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- Classified Ads for LP5?
- GCF connector pickup.reponse not deauthenticating
- Portlets.com - We Don't Make Luminis 5, We Make It Better! :)
- Need to change Email text
- So Lost with BEIS
- Syntax Highlighting Now Available on Lumdev
- WebServlet - status: rejected, clientid
- Lumdev Celebrates 10 years today!
- Link Tracking using Google Analytics
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 35