I've made a few of these types of channels to grab the username or display name, but how do I grab the user's roles? For example, I would like to know if someone has an admin role so that they can monitor the channel. Let's say user has Student,Faculty,Admin roles. When I send the roles, it only gets the last one. It doesn't send them all like in a string, or even an array. Am I missing something here, or am I asking too much out of the system?
You are here
Active forum topics
- Here's what we're currently 3 days 15 hours ago
- IDM architecture 4 days 8 hours ago
- Interested in the same 4 days 11 hours ago
- "The cost was just too 1 week 1 day ago
- TridentHE 1 week 3 days ago
- Re: Are you a Banner School? 1 week 4 days ago
- I actually feel like an idiot 2 weeks 3 days ago
- DMZ 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Tomcat Logs/SSL Configuration 2 weeks 5 days ago
- We got it. 3 weeks 4 days ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- WebServlet - status: rejected, clientid
- Lumdev Celebrates 10 years today!
- Link Tracking using Google Analytics
- Dissapointed with Ellucian Portal for Banner
- Luminis IV -- How To Create An Account With A Password That Never Expires
- How to move Icons left?
- Goodbye Luminis
- Lum5 PHP Login Name
- DMZ setting for luminis 4 and 5?
- Installation tip for Luminis 5
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 34